Saturday 31 December 2011

xmas adventures,and the year beyond..........

emerald x mas adventures click here to watch.....
Wow ,what a year , i hope its been really good for you all , and 2012 brings every one some great new experiences, for me 2012 has started and ive hit the ground running it  will certainly be a big year for me .I will travel to Hawaii for the first stand up world tour event in feb to compete at sunset beach i have a couple of new hobie sups coming that im really excited about for the sunset comp.From there it will off to peru for the ISA world titles for sup surfing where i will be representing Australia with other great paddles and surfers such as mate Jamie Mitchell and Shakira Westdorp , that will rap up feb from there , 
the year starts will many more events my focus this year is on the world titles in stand up paddle boarding,my family and business so focus ,committment , and fittness are high on my to do list ,
any way hope you enjoy this little flick we put together just after x-mas ,at my home town ,till next time 
respect the ocean ......... cheers justin

No comments:

Post a Comment